How do I request a hearing?

You must petition for a hearing before the Circuit or Associate Circuit Court in the county where the arrest/stop occurred. A petition for review must be filed within 30 days from the date of offense. We can help.

Contact us for a free consultation with an experienced Missouri DUI / DWI defense lawyer at