How can I get my driver license back when it is revoked for a chemical refusal (refused to blow)?

Send the following items to the Driver License Bureau, P.O. Box 200, Jefferson City, MO 65105-0200, before your revocation period ends.

Substance Abuse Traffic Offender Program (SATOP) completion form or a comparable program completion form. The Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse will send this form directly to us after you complete the program.

$45 reinstatement fee. Money order or personal check is acceptable. Please include your full name, address, date of birth, and driver license number.