Can I have any type of driving privilege while I am suspended or revoked under the Abuse and Lose Law?

You may be eligible for a hardship license (Limited Driving Privilege or “LDP”). The hardship license can be used to travel to and from work, alcohol treatment, medical treatment, school, etc. Click on one of the following for more information.