Can I have any type of driving privilege while I am serving my revocation on a chemical refusal?

After you serve the first 90 days of your revocation, you may be eligible for a hardship license (Limited Driving Privilege). Click on one of the following for more information.

How do I file the necessary forms in order to get my license back?

What is Missouri’s Limited Driving Privilege (LDP)?

How do I apply for an LDP?

NOTE: Only one Limited Driving Privilege (LDP) can be given to you in a five-year period. After September 30, 2005, a person cannot obtain a hardship license to drive a commercial motor vehicle.

Download and complete an Application for Limited Driving Privileges (Form 4595). If you are eligible, an LDP may be issued to you after you file an SR-22 with our office.