Lafayette County, Missouri Judicial Circuit 15
The Lafayette County Judiciary staff consolidated effective June 30th, 2004. Specific changes are as follows:
Mailing Address for all Judicial Offices
Post Office Box 10
Lexington, MO 64067
Circuit and Associate Divisions
* The hours for the Lafayette County Courthouse and Lafayette Hall are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
* Jurors summoned for jury duty should call 660-259-6101 after 4:30 p.m. the evening before their appearance date to receive a voice message regarding the status of the trial.
* All public case information filed in the 15th Judicial Circuit as of April 1, 2002, is available for public viewing online via Case.net on the Judiciary’s website.
* This site may be updated as additional information become available.
*Visa/Mastercard is now an acceptable means of payment for fines and court costs.
Division One — Dennis Rolf, Circuit Judge
* Judge Rolf’s office is located in the Lafayette County Courthouse, Lexington, Missouri.
* All Circuit Division One cases assigned to Judge Rolf will be held in the Lafayette County Courthouse.
Division Two — John Frerking, Associate Circuit Judge
* Judge Frerking’s office is located in Lafayette Hall, 116 South Tenth Street, Lexington, Missouri.
* All circuit, associate circuit or probate cases assigned to Judge Frerking will be held in Lafayette Hall.
Division Three — John G. Miller, Associate Circuit Judge
* Judge Miller’s office is located in Lafayette Hall, 116 South Tenth Street, Lexington, Missouri.
* All circuit, associate circuit or probate cases assigned to Judge Miller will be held in Lafayette Hall.
Circuit Clerk — Deana Aversman
* The Circuit Clerk and her staff are located on the second floor of Lafayette Hall, 116 South Tenth Street, Lexington, Missouri.
* All filings and payments for all divisions should be made at the Circuit Clerk’s Office.