Brentwood, MO Municipal Court

Brentwood Traffic Lawyers

St. Louis County 21st Judicial Circuit
The Brentwood Traffic Lawyers at can handle it:

Brentwood Speeding Ticket Defense

Our Brentwood traffic lawyers handle Brentwood speeding ticket defense, where “no points” is the goal.

Brentwood MIP Defense

Our Brentwood MIP lawyers handle Minor in Possessin defense, where the object is keeping your record clean and your driver license from being suspended or revoked.

Brentwood DWI Defense

Our Brentwood DWI attorneys handle drunk driving defense, where your driver license and your freedom are at stake.

Let our Brentwood Traffic Lawyers start helping you today. Contact Us

Brentwood Traffic Court Information

This page contains Court information Links for Brentwood, Missouri.

Brentwood Municipal Court

Carol Moses, Court Administrator
2348 S. Brentwood Blvd
Brentwood, MO 63144
(314) 963-8623
Fax (314) 962-4729

Brentwood Municipal Court Online

Hon. E. Ronald Hill

Prosecuting Attorney
Michael W. Shelton, Esq.

Court Dates and Docket Dates (7:30 p.m.)
2nd & 4th Mondays of every month

The Violations Bureau is open for payments from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..

From Highway 40, proceed south on Brentwood Blvd. approximately 1.5 miles. City Hall will be on the left (East) side of Brentwood Blvd. at the intersection of Brentwood Blvd. and Eulalie/Litzsinger.

In 2012, the Municipality of Brentwood filed over 5,000 tickets. Did you get a ticket in the municipality of Brentwood? What should you do?

If you received a moving violation you have 3 options:

  1. Pay it
  2. Go to court and try to fight it yourself
  3. Hire an attorney.

If you pay it, there will be points assessed to your license. This can cause your insurance rates to go up and/or cause your license to be suspended. Eight points in 18 months can result in a license suspension.

If you try to fight it yourself, the first time you appear in court, your case will not be heard. You will be required to wait and then stand in front of the judge to plead guilty or not guilty. If you plead not guilty, the judge will set your case for trial and you will have to come back at another date. Taking care of the ticket yourself will result in at least two court appearances taking upwards of an hour a piece. Then if you lose, you will be required to pay the fine anyway.

If you hire an attorney, you will likely avoid the appearance and our goal is to get your moving violation amended to a non-moving violation. We have worked in the Brentwood Municipal Court for over 10 years. We work with the prosecuting attorney to get your ticket reduced. We then notify you via email and hard copy and all you have to do is mail in your payment. Usually this process requires no appearance in court on your part saving you time and energy. For a free consultation, fill out our easy ticket submission form and one of our attorneys will contact you.